ADESSO is a household name in the IT landscape in Ivory Coast with:
- With a proven track record in implementing high profile ERP projects and
- As the unique source of the most of ERP ecosystem in the country with scores of its consultants thriving with clients and competitors
The company originates from Global Business, an ISV established in 1998. G.B.A. is successful with winning contracts from blue chip companies like the electricity concern, Telco’s, the port authority… G.B.A used to integrate solution from Infor’s Sun systems, IBM ‘s HR Access and Sage’s X3 ERP. Moving from these successful credentials, the company decided to take its software practice to the next level and support growing demand from its clients, by partnering with SAP through a dedicated business unit named ADESSO. After the partnership with SAP was signed, Adesso was spun off in 2007 as a separate legal concern. Adesso is financially backed by a conglomerate with big interest in the car industry, TV and electronics (GE of US partner).
The SAP practise
Adesso kick started the business by signing the first ever SAP Business One project in the region in 2008, while funding a big launch event to put SAP on the map. Soon Adesso built a full SAP practice with 7 consultants trained in South Africa, Nigeria and France. Significant efforts were also conducted to built the awareness of SAP by
- partnering with the premier CPA graduate school in the country and branding their annual gathering hosting 500+ accounting and financial executives
- devising the TEAM ONE scheme to train their consultants team on SAP.
- Displaying a 50 sq. meter billboard in front of its premises on the busiest street in the country.